We remain open to care for you
Our office is open and we continue to care for patients while adhering to the guidelines from the CDC, IDPH and other authorities regarding COVID–19 in this fluid and ever-changing environment. Our office, like all other medical practices, is considered an essential operation, and we will continue to make sure our patients pain management needs are a priority.
- Our office remains open nearly every day of the week and we continue to respond to all patient phone calls, appointments and procedure needs in our office setting
- We are waiving all cancellation and rescheduling fees. We ask that you notify us in the greatest amount of time possible so we can accurately plan and utilize limited resources.
- We are closely monitoring staff health and taking temperatures daily.
- To protect everyone… if you or an immediate contact is sick with cold, flu-like symptoms coughing, fever or have been exposed to COVID–19 please call to allow us to coordinate your care. Do not come to the office.
We will always:
- Continue to use CDC recommended personal protective equipment including masks and gloves, and eye protection during procedures.
- Wash our hands with soap and water and/or alcohol before and after each patient.
- Regularly disinfect with hospital grade products common areas, waiting room, doorknobs, bathroom regularly.
- Disinfect exam rooms after each visit.
- Have hand sanitizer available to all patients at locations throughout the office
- Our office has now set up barriers to create social distancing to promote patient safety.
Interventional pain procedures, performed in our office, will be determined on a case by case basis to address the pain control needs of each patient. Our physicians will work with each patient to assess the option of proceeding or delaying the procedure. Postponing treatment is suggested if:
- You have recently traveled or have exposure to somebody who has traveled
- If you are not at-risk group with susceptible complications to COVID–19 or are immunocompromised
- If your present pain level is well controlled with medications
Our policies have been put in place to protect you, and those you come in close contact with, and our APC staff. Stay safe by protecting yourself, and monitor our website at apcnopain.com and our Facebook page, Advanced Pain Consultants for updates on COVID-19.